scm player

2012年7月26日星期四

MY ENGLISH

I think maybe I should try my best to learn English
no no no
is compulsory!
not only speaking
but is writing
I never wrote my blog in english
because write my blog in chinese can officially express my feeling
If I have any grammar or vocab mistakes
just tell me!
I want to improve my English more and more
Fortunately
my closest classmates all speaking English
and their slang like western people
their chinese standard like kindergarten
so far I need to speak English everyday
I just can understand
but cannot speak well
so bad!
I found that many Singaporean cant speak mandarin well
just can understand
and they disclaim to speak mandarin
because when they speak mandarin
like a baby who is learning how to speak
anyway
my classmates all are so kind
they not care about our conversation problem
and still be friend with me
so touch> <
besides that
design is not only design
u need to describe your artwork
like presentation
omg!
this is my weakness
I MUST improve my speaking as soon as possible
I want to emphasise a important thing
I still love my native language




DESIGNER IS NOT ONLY DESIGNER
BUT IS A KNOWLEDGEABLE MAN


6 条评论:

  1. DESIGNER IS NOT ONLY DESIGNER
    BUT IS A KNOWLEDGEABLE MAN...
    nice...this sentences

    回复删除
  2. I only realize all of us are playing hard work to improve our english,fighting!

    回复删除
  3. hey hey hey...
    all of us reply you using ENG!
    Is that CONVERSATION instead of conservation? :D
    Good beginning for you ya

    回复删除
  4. is conversation~haha^^thx for ur correction ya^^improve ING!!!

    回复删除